Fundraise for us
Fundraising for Disability Can Do is fun and doesn’t have to be hard work. We are an independent charity and every donation to Disability Can Do makes a big difference. Whether you raise pennies, pounds or hundreds of pounds, you will help us to continue our much needed work for people with disabilities and carers.
You might surprise yourself at how much you can raise? Go ahead and challenge yourself.
Here are just a few ideas to help you get started in planning your fundraising activity:
- Organise a sports event such as a charity cycle ride or fun run/walk.
- Hold a dress-up (or down) day at your school or workplace.
- Plan an indulgent girls’ pamper party, or a tasty tea party for your friends and family.
- How about getting everyone together to watch your favourite football/rugby team on TV, or a curry night or darts night at the local?
- If kids are keen to get involved with fundraising, how about a teddy bear picnic, face painting, a treasure hunt, or a fancy-dress day at playgroup or nursery?
- Organise a fundraising race night, casino night or gala ball.
- Exercise your mind with a fundraising quiz night, chess tournament or a treasure hunt.
- Or exercise your vocal cords with a karaoke night, concert, or Talent contest.
Please get in touch with us at Disability Can Do to tell us your plans, we can provide sponsorship forms and we will support you as much as possible. We can spread the word on our website or social media, send you a fundraising pack with ideas and tips, and we also have a selection of collection tins and buckets if you would like one for your event so just get in touch and let us know.