Disability Awareness Training
We understand how hard navigating disabilities in the workplace can be – that’s why we offer supportive, non-judgmental training for employees and employers.
During disability awareness training, you will learn the skills and opportunities to:
- Identify barriers that disabled people face
- Understand different impairment groups
- Communicate well with disabled people
- Learn the Social Models of Disability
- Break down barriers in your own organisation and as an individual
This training will open your eyes to the challenges that disabled people face. It will teach your team how to overcome these barriers to better accommodate disabilities in the workplace and offer a supportive environment for everyone – your customers included.